Sunday, September 6, 2009

da issue of clothes!

yesterday,
bank rakyat sitiawan held da 'buka puasa' at hotel!
so, im felt very excited to eat all da food..
haha..
i woke up early at 10.00am(cpt la sngt)
my mom said..
siap2 'pkul 2pm kng kte brtlk'
after i took my bath..
i choose da suitable clothes which is 'MENUTUP AURAT'
hahahaha :DD
then..
i wore da kemaja kotak2 tht pink in colour wif da jeans!
eiuww..
pinky ouh..
its oke,nope usually =)
my mom went fr da out wif dad..
so she had nope seen wht type of clothes tht i wore?
sharp at 2pm, they arrived..
jeng..jeng..jeng
i knew my mom will 'mengamuk'
and my guess was correct!
she said tht..
'nurul..esh ape pkai bju uh? kte nak pegi majlis buka pose bkn nk shopping'
im said,
'abh nk pkai bju ape? elok la bju neyh..bwh punggung! xketat pown..'
she answer,
'dh2 gi tuka, pkai bju pnjg  then tuka suar uh..pkai suar slack'
OMG..
i felt very mao  'MENGAMUK'
but thnk god coz my dad backup me lorh..
he said..
'oke la tuh, u neyh bknnye nk formal sngt' and 'nurul..pkai bju uh blk'
hahaha..
TENGSS papa..

No comments:

Post a Comment